Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Prepare graphic designs which communicate the message of CYBEX with impressive visual effect
- Development and conception of online graphics such as brochures, cataloges, POS material, etc.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Support the development of the communication strategy and corporate identity
- Prepareation of product presentations for internal and external use, proof-reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- [Not translated in selected language]
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or comparable course of studies
- Fluent in Business English
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign) as well as in MS Office
- Team player
- Determined and ambitious personality
- Structured and responsible way of working
- Strong layout and typography skills are required
- High affinity to lifestyle and design