Specialist Prototyping (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Building functional prototypes accordingly to design or technical drawings
- Create conceptual and functional prototypes according to design specifications or technical drawings
- Taking over the surface finish as well as the coating of individual components
- 3D printing parts and milled parts are assembled by you in assemblies
- Working closely with the rest of the design department on various projects
- Completed training as a modeler (m / w) or have work experience in a similar position
- Experience of dealing with different materials is easy for you (aluminum, plastics, wood, etc.)
- First CAD software skills (e.g., Rhino or Fusion 360) are desirable
- Knowledge in the operation of 3D printers and CNC milling machines
- Experience in creating silicone molds and casts in the vacuum chamber
- Good business English skills