Specialist Industrial Engineering (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Ideal interpretation and continuous improvement of all manufacturing processes along the entire supply chain with focus on development and monitoring production processes and concepts
- Impact already on the product concept to secure efficient manufacturability
- Planning, creating and improving operating instrucions and material flow charts including realizing of technical changes in the manufacturing process at our suppliers
- Identification and rectification of technical errors in the serial production
- Planning of new production processes in terms of required space and personnel
- Setting up, validating and implementing projects for production processes and test processes in the serial production
- Close collaboration with Product Development, Quality Management, Procurement and Production
- Support of the production with the Continuous Improvement Process
- Liaising with the Detailed Engineering team to adjust product development according to the increasing automation in the production
- Successfully finished engineering studies or comparable technical education
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- Very good technical understanding
- Experience with P-FMEA, Kai Zen, CIP, Production Strategy, Lean Production, industry 4.0
- Experience with a high volume serial production
- Good command of MS Office
- Strong communicator and teamplayer with a hands-on-mentality
- Experience with a chinese production is a plus
- Fluent in Business English
- Willingness to travel
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357