兼容基数:Aton Base 2-fix, Aton Base 2
The pictures of products and the measurements on this website are for indication purpose only. Products may vary and we reserve the right to make product changes.
Before buying the child seat, always check whether it can be properly installed in your vehicle. We recommend a test installation at a qualified retailer.
The recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer regarding the installation of child seats must be followed.
- INSTALLATION WITH VEHICLE BELT
The baby seat can be used on all vehicle seats with three-point automatic belt.
- INSTALLATION WITH BASE
It is not possible to use the baby seat with ISOFIX base in all vehicles without restrictions. Please check the compatibility of your vehicle.
If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team
我们基于所有最新推出的车型，对全部品牌产品进行的全面的适用性测试。如果其中未包含您的车型，请联系我们的客户服务团队获取更多帮助。我们推荐您前往指定零售商进行试安装以确认实际兼容性。您还应特别检车您的车型是否配有 ISOFIX 接口(美国: LATCH接口) ，同时即便是同年制造的相同车型，具体车辆座椅安全的长度可能仍会存在差异。
3. Select model and year
If you have any further questions, please contact us询问我们
- Is it ok to keep using a seat after an accident?
- We at CYBEX strongly recommend that you replace a seat after any kind of accident. This is because tiny hairline cracks, which may not be visible to the naked eye, can appear in the plastic parts of a seat after an accident. These cracks can pose an increased risk to safety.
- My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
- Please refer to the retailer where you bought your CYBEX seat. They will deal with the matter on your behalf.
- Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
- You can order replacement parts from a specialist retailer near you. To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: http://cybex-online.com/de/retailer.html
- May the infant car seat be used on the passenger seat?
- The infant car seat may be used on the passenger seat if the airbags are not activated. The use of an infant carrier on vehicle seats with activated air bags pose a high risk of injury and are prohibited by law. CYBEX always recommends using the infant carrier in the back of the car (if possible behind the passenger seat). Statistically, this is the least dangerous seat in the car. In the case of a front impact collision the back seat position offers more collapsible zone and no front airbags that might pose a safety hazard. If you should need to use the car seat on the passenger seat in the front we ask you to adjust the seat as far back as possible.
- Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward-facing position?
- No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your infant’s spine and neck muscles have not yet developed sufficiently to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is propelled forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.
- Is it ok to leave my child in the infant carrier e.g. at home?
- CYBEX infant car seats have been engineered to offer the best possible protection for a baby during a car ride without affecting the child´s spine in a negative way. However, we do not recommend leaving the baby sleeping inside the infant car seat at home for long periods of time.
- What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
- Thick clothing prevents the harness from lying snugly against the body. This incorrect belt positioning could result in the harness slipping off the shoulder. For this reason, your child should wear everyday clothing. Thick clothing such as winter jackets should be avoided where possible. Once your child has been positioned in the seat, he/she can be covered with an extra blanket for warmth.
- Can I use the car seat and base even when the side airbag is activated?
- Yes, the side airbag can remain activated when using the car seat.
- Do both side protectors (LSPs) have to be extended?
- The L.S.P. Side-impact Protection has to be folded out on the side nearest the car door when the seat is installed either on the right or left-hand side of the rear seat. In this way, the best possible protection is provided in a collision. In this instance, it is important to ensure that only the side protector nearest the door is extended. If the seat is installed in the middle of the rear seat, the Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. system) must not be used under any circumstances.
- Can I use this seat on a flight?
- No, this seat is not approved for use on an airplane.
- What should I do if my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the markings indicate that the car seat is positioned horizontally?
- If the seat is installed with the vehicle belt, the marking on the car seat serves as a guide as to whether the seat has been installed in the car horizontally. The line of reference is the road level. If you own a small car, for example, the angle of the rear seat may be slightly steeper, thus differing from the level of the road. If you align the infant car seat to the rear seat level, the car seat will be positioned in the car incorrectly causing your child’s head to nod forwards. Please ensure, therefore, that the seat is in line with the road level.