Manager Quality (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
- Manage all aspects of product quality at each stage of the Product Lifecycle, including development projects, production start up, running orders and market feedback.
- Manage product requirements, test program and product validation; deliver the Quality Plan
- Measure and monitor all quality parameters delivering corrective actions as needed at the start of production
- Analyse customer complaints and manage 8D process
- Participate in Change Management process and be responsible for final release of engineering changes to production.
- Drive continuous improvement plans with the supplier(s) and provide supplier performance KPIs
- Provide regular quality management reporting for the product category and running issues
- Engineering degree; potentially a Masters degree in Quality management
- Profound experience in quality management, preferably in the area of consumer goods
- Six Sigma experience, Quality Management Systems (ISO9000, TS16949)
- Product Developement Experience would be a plus
- Fluent Business English