Manager Visual Merchandising (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Understand the brand DNA for each brand and holistically translate and visualize conceptual thinking into fully functional 3D environments
- Support the conceptualization and realization of fair and exhibition booths
- Take ownership to deliver excellent, innovative and state-of-the art international product launch events. Set up a mid to long-term global strategy for the conception of potential pop-up / retail stores
- Support Cybex VM Team, project management and coordination with relevant departments
- Conception, design and development of Global POS tools, Global retail projects (Brand stores, SIS, Pop Up etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of brand VM guidelines and ensuring brand excellence across all channels (internally and externally)
- Successfully completed studies of architecture, interior design, visual merchandising or comparable education
- Has 5+ years in a relevant international work experience in the field of visual merchandising, preferably in the Fashion or lifestyle industry
- Agency experience with High Affinity for Lifestyle, Fashion and Design and Art with a balance of business acumen would be preferred
- Leadership experience, ability to direct in-house staff as well as freelancers and external agencies to work in unisom
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable working with 3D software (Vectorworks, Rhino etc.) to produce visualizations and technical drawings
- Excellent English skills