Head of Indirect Procurement (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Develop and implement regional sourcing strategies for indirect categories e.g. Marketing, IT, Software, Facility etc.
- Set up best-in-class procurement contracts in alignment with legal functions as well as lead and coach major contract negotiations on a global base
- Describe and implement state-of-the-art procurement and reporting processes
- Analyze market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability/price
- Prepare, align and control procurement budgets, identify and realize cost potentials
- Responsibility for Mobility Management (fleet and travel management)
- University degree in business administration or successfully completed commercial apprenticeship
- Long-term experience in procurement/sourcing of indirect goods and services
- Several years of experience in leading a team
- Highly structured and analytical
- Profound English skills and very good MS Office knowledge, experience with SAP R/3 preferred
- Very good communication and negotiation skills