Specialist Prototyping (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Building functional prototypes accordingly to design or technical drawings
- Forming or shaping different materials as clay, foam, composite, aluminium, metal, wood and give them a finish touch (lacquering)
- Support in the development and maintenance all prototype build process and work instructions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining on-time delivery
- Handicraft skills and precise work, spatial conception and interpretation of technical drawings
- First professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in the preparation of prototype materials (metal,plastic, foam, wood etc.)
- Knowledge of CAD - software (Pro/ENGINEER and Rhino) prefarable
- Experience with 3D printer and CNC milling machines
- Ideally experience in creating silicone molds and casts in the vacuum chamber
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357