Specialist Global Training Development (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Create engaging training activities, compelling course content and implement course improvements in collaboration and coordination with the Marketing and Sales Department
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.
- Maintain and administer the Learning management system, training documentation and course folders
- Successfully completed a university degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Experience in online curriculum development and the ability to write effective copy, instructional text
- Solid knowledge of E-Learning-Software
- Proficient with e-learning authoring tool such as articulate 360 and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as another European language