Senior Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
- Develop and maintain long-standing profitable business relationships with our key accounts and ensure constant sales expansion
- Negotiating supply agreements, price and condition contracts as well as annual talks
- Organization of an annual sales call to establish high potential customers
- Organization and agreement of marketing operation, system solutions and innovative POS-concepts with the costumer
- Inform all assigned accounts of new products and services as they are introduced and recommend products that fit well with clients' business needs
- Strong internal coordination and collaboration with the Sales Force and Trade Marketing
- University studies in Business Administration or commercial apprenticeship with further training in sales
- Min. 5 years relevant work experience in key account management, ideally in a retail environment (consumer goods)
- Fluent in business German and English as well as great MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High affinity for lifestyle and design
- Flexible and a willingness to travel (around 30 %)