Assistant Repairs & Reworks (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Responsible for the evaluation of reclaimed goods concerning function and quality
- Documentation of results to improve quality and to create reports
- Implementation of complex repairs on reclaimed goods
- Handling of customer complaints
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in a manual or technical area
- Job experience in a similiar position, preferably experience with electronics
- Excellent command of German and good English skills
- Affinity for repairs and good manual skills
- Good command of MS Office
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of initiative and assertiveness
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357