SAP Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) FI CO
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Wil jij meehelpen aan het wereldwijd bouwen en uitbreiden van een opwindend merk?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
- Responsible as process and application expert to bridge between business processes and business application
- SAP application design, development, integration, testing, placement and technical architecture
- Assess risks, prioritizes competing business demands and presents the solution to the Division Managers
- Engage with users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing solutions/services
- Support and lead projects of different scale
- Successfully completed studies in Business, IT, Engineering or similar
- Experience in implementing and maintaining SAP FI/CO Modules in an international environment
- Knowledge of project management models (e.g. PRINCE2), architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), IT service management (e.g. ITIL) as well as different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, scrum)
- Profound knowledge of CO-PA and profit center analysis as well as EU Tax regulations
- Strong analytical and logical skills that goes with systems and process thinking
- Strong customer focus and ability to operate at senior management level
- Fluent in English