A Forward-Thinking Seat
Imagine a child seat that combines all the comfort of a forward facing journey without compromising on safety. Connect with your child through the rear view mirror while knowing that our revolutionary Airbag technology keeps them safe in a seat with ample legroom that grows with them. This is the Anoris T i-Size - safe, intelligent, forward-thinking.
Revolutionary Airbag Technology
Years of meticulous research and hundreds of tests make the Anoris T i-Size the optimal choice for protecting your child. It safely supports your little one’s sensitive head, neck, and spine - activating instantly only when you need it.
An effortless glance through the rear-view mirror is all you need to connect with your child. Experience more passive safety and comfort - with a forward-facing car seat offering easy eye-contact and enough legroom.
Safety without compromise
Discover even more features of the Anoris T i-Size. A forward-facing seat that delivers unparalleled safety performance in terms of active and passive protection.
The Anoris T i-Size further protects your child’s sensitive head and neck with our Linear Side-impact Protection system that soaks up impact forces in the energy-absorbing materials of the seat’s shell.
The Anoris T i-Size features the One-Click Impact Shield - a foolproof and seamless way to secure your child in their seat. Experience easy onboarding and drive with confidence, knowing that your little one rests safely in our most advanced car seat yet.
Peace of Mind, Engineered
Duidelijke LED indicatoren laten je duidelijk zien of de stoel goed geinstalleerd is, nooit meer stress of je kindje veilig vervoerd zal worden.
Anoris T i-SizeNieuw
A New Way Forward
Experience a new kind of car seat from CYBEX that will change the game.
- My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Please refer to the retailer where you bought your CYBEX car seat. They will deal with the matter on your behalf.
- Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
You can order replacement parts from a specialist retailer near you. To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: https://cybex-online.com/en-en/retailer.
- How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Please observe the instructions in the User Guide. Adjust the child car seat to the size of your child and make sure that he or she is properly strapped in to ensure maximum safety.
- My child keeps trying to wiggle out of the impact shield. What can I do about this?
As with any other restraint system, a car seat can only fully protect your child if he or she is secured correctly and does not actively try to leave the car seat. Common issues include the opening of belt buckles, the pulling down of shoulder belts on car seats secured by a harness, or the child attempting to wiggle out of a car seat with an impact shield.
Make sure that the impact shield is properly positioned and secured, sitting tightly against your child’s body.
Please also consider what clothes your child is wearing while seated in the car seat, as thick clothing reduces the protection offered by the impact shield. Please refer to the User Guide.
If your child attempts to wiggle out of the impact shield please safely stop the vehicle and explain to your child the importance of staying in the car seat. Make it clear that the journey cannot be continued without proper protection.
- How can I clean my car seat?
Car seats can be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner or damp cloth. We recommend wiping the area between the seat and base with a damp cloth. Sand or other dirt beneath the cover can also be removed in this way.
Please note that a car seat should never be dismantled for cleaning. Please always refer to your car seat’s user manual when carrying out care and maintenance on your car seat.
Should you wish to clean a car seat more thoroughly than recommended above, you will have to have it cleaned professionally. Please ask the retailer who sold you the car seat to refer you to a professional service.
CYBEX Products Only: Always refer to the User Guide for your specific product for detailed instructions. Newborn inlays have their own User Guide which should be individually referred to. Generally the seat covers are machine washable at a maximum temperature of 30˚C on a delicate cycle. If you wash them at a higher temperature, the cover fabric might lose its color or shrink. Please wash the cover separately and never dry it by machine or in direct sunlight. (Warning: Only the cover of the car seat can be machine washed. The car seat itself is not machine washable.)
To clean the plastic parts of the car seat wipe them with a cloth using a mild detergent and warm water. (Warning: Please do not use chemical detergents or bleaching agents under any circumstances.)
- How will I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
We generally advise against prematurely switching to the next seat. If your child only has a little room on the sides of the seat your child has not necessarily grown out of it. However, if your child is taller than 115 cm or weighs more than 21 kg it is time to change the seat as it will no longer provide sufficient protection for the child. This will be the case with an age of approx. 6 years.
- Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
We strongly recommend that you replace a car seat after any kind of accident. Even if the airbag did not deploy during the accident there might be tiny hairline cracks in the seat, which may not be visible to the naked eye. These cracks can diminish the level of protection provided by the seat.
- Can I install this car seat on the passenger seat?
If the passenger seat of your car is an i-Size seat you can install the Anoris T i-Size there. In this event please make sure you fold in the L.S.P. element on the side facing the driver. For cars with non-i-Size ISOFIX on the passenger seat please refer to the Typelist for compatibility.
- Will the impact shield make my child feel constrained in the car seat?
The impact shield is not rigid and can be adjusted to give the growing child sufficient freedom of movement while also offering the best protection. It must also be adjusted to take the child’s clothing into account (for example during winter, when the child may be wearing thicker clothes).
- Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
It is important to check whether the car seat is compatible with your vehicle before you purchase it. The car seat is approved for use in i-Size compatible vehicle seating positions as indicated by vehicle manufacturers in their vehicle user manuals. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seating position, please check whether the installation is allowed on the typelist inlcuded with the car seat or on our homepage www.cybex-online.com.
- What is the best car seat for toddlers?
For children older than 15 months and younger than 6 years, we recommend using the Anoris T i-Size as the safest option. This is supported by our rigorous internal testing, which found that the Anoris T i-Size delivers 50% higher levels of safety than a comparable forward-facing seat with a harness system, and equal to better protection compared to a rear-facing car seat. Still, CYBEX believes in providing the greatest freedom of choice to the customer, and therefore we will continue to offer a variety of car seats without airbags as well as rear-facing seats. Depending on customers personal situation they still have the freedom of choice within our portfolio.
- How should the headrest be adjusted?
Only a headrest adjusted to the optimum height will give your child the best possible protection and comfort. The height can be adjusted to various positions. The headrest must be adjusted so there is no more than 2 cm between the child’s shoulders and the bottom of the headrest.
- Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
It is not permitted to use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats.
- Can I also use this seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
No, this seat can only be installed in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points, due to the fact that it must be installed with ISOFIX in every position.
- How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
As a general rule, you can secure your child in the safest possible way if you follow these instructions. The impact shield should be positioned so it fits snug against the body without causing discomfort. The impact shield can also be lowered or raised for a comfortable fit. You can tell that the impact shield is in the correct position if it is fully aligned with your child’s body. Thick clothing prevents the harness/ vehicle belt or impact shield from lying tight against the body. Only a correctly adjusted restraint system can offer maximum protection. For this reason, your child should wear thin, well-fitted clothing. Thick clothing such as winter jackets and clothing with hoods (hoodies, teddy suits, etc.) as well as hats should be avoided. Once your child has been positioned in the seat, he or she can be covered with a blanket for warmth.
- The ISOFIX System is impossible or very difficult to release from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
Sometimes the ISOFIX System may be difficult to release from the anchorage points. Please increase the distance between the car seat and the vehicle seat by releasing the ISOFIX using the adjustment buttons and pulling the car seat away from the vehicle seat. By following these steps, you will release any tension from the System which should help with the de-installation.
- Where should I install a car seat in my car?
The safest place for a car seat is in the rear seat behind the front passenger seat. It may be possible to install a CYBEX car seat on other seats in the vehicle. You can find this information in our vehicle Type List which is available either online or along with the product when it is purchased.
- What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Before purchasing the car seat it is important to check if it is approved to be used in your vehicle:
• Vehicle must have an i-Size seat that is compatible with an i-Size child car seat (we advise going to www.cybex-online.com and checking the ‘More info’ section on the product page to find out whether the car seat is compatible with your vehicle)
• Compatibility can also be checked with typelist that can be found attached to your car seat (please do not use any part of this car seat on its own or in combination with boosters, backrests or headrests from other manufacturers or from different CYBEX product lines)
• For proper protection of your child, it is essential to use and install the car seat according to the instructions given in the User Guide (the User Guide can be found attached to the car seat, or it can be downloaded on www.cybex-online.com)
- What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
Thick clothing prevents the harness/ vehicle belt or impact shield from lying tight against the body of the child. Only a correctly adjusted restraint system can offer maximum protection. For this reason, your child should wear everyday clothing. Thick clothing such as winter jackets and clothing with hoods (e.g. hoodies) as well as hats should be avoided where possible. Once your child has been positioned in the car seat, he/ she can be covered with an extra blanket for warmth.
- What should the user do with the seat when it has completed its life cycle (6 year old child). How should it be disposed of?
The Anoris T i-Size has a 10 year product life cycle. Disposal of the car seat should be done in compliance with applicable local laws. Under no circumstances should the Anoris T i-Size be disposed of in the regular household waste. Please contact your local waste management authority or waste collection point for more information about disposal.
- Can the Anoris T i-Size be taken as luggage on an aircraft? Are there any issues with the battery or the airbag?
Please contact local authorities to find out whether it is possible to import an airbag product prior to your trip. If you get permission from an airline to take the car seat onto a plane, please always remove the batteries beforehand.
- What is the battery lifespan, and when do I need to change them or take them out?
The battery lifespan should be enough to work for one usage up to 5 years. As the way people
use the car seat will differ significantly, it is hard to predict the exact battery lifespan.
In order to extend the battery lifespan, please remove the batteries if you store the seat for a long period of time or if you want to mail the car seat via a parcel delivery service.
Batteries can be changed when needed and the battery icon at the front of the car seat will light up red when the batteries are running low. The batteries must be changed without fail when the battery indicator turns from red to blinking red. If the batteries are empty the airbag will not deploy during a crash, and therefore the seat will not offer the same degree of safety. However, the seat is also type approved without an active airbag system, therefore it will still secure your child in the event of an accident even if the airbag doesn’t inflate.
The battery compartment is located at the bottom of the seat and can be opened with an appropriate tool such as screwdriver or a coin.
- How do I detach and reattach the cover?
The fabric cover has three parts: the main car seat cover, the headrest cover and the impact shield cover. These are attached to the car seat shell with elastic piping, snap buttons and a zipper.
To remove the cover, proceed as follows:
• Place the headrest into its highest position
• Open the belt buckle on the impact shield
• Open the all of the snap buttons on all cover parts, as well as the zipper on the back of the car seat
• Remove the main car seat cover by pulling it off the seat shell and around the impact shield from back to front
• Remove the impact shield cover. Please take care to only remove the outer cover
• Remove the headrest cover by pulling it forward (starting from the area of the headrest handle)
- Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Yes, the side airbag can remain activated when using the car seat.
- Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) reduces the forces of a side-impact collision and thus also the risk of injury. Generally, we advise parents to install or fold out the L.S.P. on both sides of the car seat. However, if there is insufficient space for the L.S.P. nearest the middle of the vehicle, it is not absolutely essential. For safety reasons, please ensure that the L.S.P. nearest the door is always installed or folded out.
- If my car rolls over, will my child fall out of a car seat that is fitted with an impact shield?
No, all car seats approved in compliance with UN R44/04 and UN R129 are subjected to tests, in which the car is rolled in four different directions. This rigorous testing proves that a child cannot fall out of one of our car seats fitted with an impact shield in the event of a rollover.
- The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
i-Size is a European standard for car seats. Among other regulations i-Size states that infants must travel in a rear-facing position before the child’s age exceeds 15 months and that, for the first time, side-impact protection is tested. To find out more about i-Size go to https://cybex-online.com/en-en/safetycenter/safety-regulations
- What’s the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
To simplify the process of choosing the right car seat, regulations and norms have been implemented to guarantee general safety standards worldwide:
• In most parts of the world including Europe, the UN R44/04 and UN R129 testing standards are in effect. R44 classifies child restraints (car seats) according to the weight of the child. However, children grow in different ways. For example, a child might be within the weight range of an R44 seat but their head may already be reaching above the top of the seat.
• R129 child restraints are classified according to the height of the child, and also specify a weight limit. This is intended to give parents more confidence that a child restraint will fit a child during a specific growth period.
• The aim of R129 is to make child restraints easier to install, to incorporate side impact testing to provide better protection from side crashes and to keep children in a rear-facing position up until they are at least 15 months old.
• It also aims to make child restraints more compatible with vehicle seats.
- When does a car seat expire?
As soon as a car seat is installed in a vehicle, it may be exposed to high temperatures and high levels of light intensity. As a result, even high-quality and extremely age-resistant plastics such as those used by CYBEX can display certain age-related alterations. To ensure the safety of your child, we strongly recommend that the seats are not used for longer than the prescribed usage periods. A car seat will be designed to keep your child safe for a specific period in their development, for example from birth to approximately 4 years old for a Sirona Series seat. Sometimes they can be used for longer, for example our products for babies and toddlers can also be used for a sibling. To find out the approximate lifespan of your CYBEX car seat, refer to the user manual or contact our Customer Service.
- What happens if the child is asleep on the airbag shield at the moment of impact?
This was one of the specific misuse scenarios we tested for. In such a scenario the airbag would still provide excellent protection. No harm would come to the child due to falling asleep on the impact shield.
- How do I install the cup holder?
On either side of the car seat there are little openings in the fabric of the seat cover indicated by stitching. If you look inside either of these openings you will see a grooved area in the car seat shell which the cup holder can be slotted into.
- How can I close the Linear Side-impact Protection?
The Linear Side-impact Protectors have been developed to provide optimum protection in the event of a side impact. We highly recommend using the Linear Side-impact Protection element on the vehicle door side. Nevertheless there might be situations (e.g. three seats in a row, or a
passenger sat directly next to the car seat) where it’s necessary to fold in one of the L.S.P. elements. It can be closed by a locking button underneath the seat cover. (For more information check the User Guide of your car seat). For re-opening the push on the L.S.P. is then sufficient.
- How can I tell if the battery is low or the airbag is malfunctioning?
The Anoris T i-Size is equipped with an Onboard Safety Assistant which is a simple visual representation of the car seat with all important features displayed. The indicators will be shown as soon as one of the ISOFIX locking arms has been connected to an anchorage point. Press the check button at the front of the display to check the status of the different components. Pay attention to the following warning signals:
• ISOFIX locking arm lights up red: Both ISOFIX locking arms have to be anchored correctly.
• Load leg lights up red: The load leg must be fully extended and correctly braced against the floor.
• Impact shield lights up red: Check if the buckle tongue is buckled in.
• Any part of the car seat flashing red: Malfunction. Finish your journey as planned and contact the dealer or manufacturer.
• Battery lights up red: Charge is less than 30%. The batteries should be changed soon.
• Battery flashes red: Charge is less than 10%. The batteries should be replaced at the earliest possible opportunity. When pressing the button below the Onboarding Safety Assistant and everything lights up green on the display, everything is working correctly and the car seat is safe for use.