Next Level Winter
Meet the Platinum Winter Footmuff
Hitting the slopes in St. Moritz or stepping out on the town in Aspen? With our fashion-statement footmuff you can keep your little one wrapped in the warmth of the softest down - from day to night.
Discover Platinum Winter Footmuff Mini
If you´re on the go with an infant car seat, opt for the Platinum Winter Footmuff Mini.
RDS Certified Down Filling
Give your child the comfort and warmth of down filling - ethically sourced with animal welfare in mind.
TOG 6 Warmth Rating
Keeps your child warm in temperatures as low as -20˚C, when combined with appropriate clothing.
Water-Resistant Shell Fabric
On wet days the water-resistant fabric helps protect against water splashes and light rain.
Dirt-Resistant Boot Lining
An inner fabric mudguard prevents your little one’s shoes from spreading dirt inside the footmuff. Just open the end of the footmuff to keep muddy boots safely outside.
Decorative Reflective Piping
A stylish design feature that helps you stand out and stay seen when the days turn darker.
A Cocoon of Comfort
Exclusively designed and impeccably crafted, the Platinum Winter Footmuff features the softest down to provide extra warmth and coziness.
- What is the TOG rating of the CYBEX Platinum Winter Footmuff?
The CYBEX Platinum Winter Footmuff is rated TOG 6. Combined with the appropriate clothing, it will keep your child warm in temperatures as low as -20˚C. Always be sure to check on your child while you’re outside in cold temperatures, and take appropriate action if you notice any discomfort. Please check our TOG hangtag for more detailed information.
- What does RDS Certified mean?
We made the CYBEX Platinum Winter Footmuff according to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), which ensures that any down or feathers used in the product comes from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Can I wash the CYBEX Platinum Winter Footmuff?
The Winter Footmuff is fully washable. Follow the steps below to maintain the quality of your product.
• Do not dry clean
• Wash separately
• Close all zippers and buttons
• Turn the Footmuff inside out
• Use a special down detergent; never use bleach
• Do not use fabric softener
• Use a handwash program (temperature: cold or max. 30°C, spinning: low setting)
- How can I dry the CYBEX Platinum Winter Footmuff?
Please use a tumble-dryer to ensure the down filling dries completely. Follow the steps below to maintain the quality of your product.
• Use low temperature setting (max. 30°C)
• Add three to five tennis or felt balls to the tumble-dryer
• Tumble dry on a low setting until down is completely dry
• Manually loosen any remaining clumps of down by shaking and fluffing up the footmuff
• Do not iron
- Which strollers does the Winter Footmuff fit into?
Our new CYBEX Platinum Winter Footmuff is designed for a universal fit for all strollers.