Tessuti lavabili in lavatrice a 30°
Seggiolino Auto, Riduttore Neonato, Sistema ISOFIX
Progettato e idealizzato in Germania
The pictures of products and the measurements on this website are for indication purpose only. Products may vary and we reserve the right to make product changes.
- È questo il seggiolino giusto per me?
Prima di acquistare un seggiolino per bambini, verificare sempre che possa essere installato correttamente nel veicolo. Consigliamo un'installazione di prova presso un rivenditore qualificato.
Segui le raccomandazioni del costruttore del veicolo relative all'installazione dei seggiolini per bambini.
- INSTALLAZIONE CON ISOFIX
Presta attenzione al logo i-size.
Se il veicolo è contrassegnato da questo logo, è adatto all'uso con tutti i seggiolini per bambini i-size e pertanto non comparirà nel nostro elenco di veicoli compatibili.
Se il tuo veicolo non è omologato i-Size, controllane la compatibilità. Se il modello di veicolo non non è presente nella nostra lista, contatta il nostro servizio clienti
1. Seleziona la marca
2. Select model and year
If you have any further questions, please contact usContattaci
- E' possibile continuare ad utilizzare il seggiolino auto anche dopo un incidente?
- Noi di CYBEX raccomandiamo vivamente di sostituire il seggiolino dopo ogni tipo di incidente. Questo perché minuscole incrinature, che potrebbero non essere visibili ad occhio nudo, possono comparire nelle parti in plastica di un seggiolino dopo un incidente. Queste crepe possono comportare un aumento del rischio per la sicurezza.
- Il mio seggiolino è difettoso, come posso ripararlo?
- Si prega di fare riferimento al rivenditore in cui è stato acquistato il seggiolino CYBEX, il quale avvierà la procedura necessaria.
- Dove posso ottenere parti di ricambio per il mio prodotto?
- È possibile ordinare parti di ricambio presso un rivenditore specializzato vicino a voi. Per trovare un negozio vicino a te, basta andare al localizzatore di negozi sul nostro sito Web: http://cybex-online.com/de/retailer.html
- Che tipo di abbigliamento dovrebbe indossare mio figlio quando è seduto sul seggiolino?
- Indumenti spessi impediscono alle cinturine del veicolo o al cuscino di aderire perfettamente al corpo del bambino. Solo un sistema di ritenuta corretto può offrire la massima protezione. Per questo motivo, il bambino dovrebbe indossare abiti di tutti i giorni. Laddove possibile, evitare indumenti spessi come giacche invernali e indumenti con cappuccio (ad es. Felpe con cappuccio) e cappelli. Una volta che il bambino è stato posizionato sul seggiolino, può essere protetto con una coperta extra.
- Can I use this seat on a flight?
- No, this seat is not approved for use on an airplane.
- Why only rearward-facing until 15 months and not for 4 years in total?
- The head of a young child is large and heavy in proportion to the rest of their body and their neck is relatively weak. A rear-facing child restraint supports the head and neck and is thought, therefore, to reduce the risk of neck injury. Although this remains a topic for research, European regulators are satisfied that by 15 months, the neck has developed enough strength to withstand the forces in a typical crash. For this reason, 15 months was set as the minimum age for rear-facing. However, many R129 child restraints are approved for longer rear-facing use, for example, by children up to 105 cm (around 4 years).
- Is my child allowed to rest his/her legs on the rebound bar?
- Relatively tall infants may rest their legs on the rebound bar. Bending the legs at the knee does not affect safety in any way. As long as the child has sufficient legroom we recommend using the seat in a rear-facing position, which exposes the child to less force in the event of a collision.
- Do both LSPs have to be extended for safety reasons?
- To provide the best possible protection, the telescopic L.S.P. protector nearest the door should be extended as far as possible. It is designed with two settings. If in the longest setting, the L.S.P. touches the vehicle door, then the first setting must be used instead. When the seat is installed in the middle seat, the linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. System) should not be pulled out.
- Can I use the seat and the base when the side airbag is activated?
- Yes, side airbags may remain activated when using the baby seat.
- What is the difference between the Sirona and the Sirona M2 i-Size?
- Both car seats are designed for the rear-facing transportation of children up to four years of age. The biggest difference between the two: The Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the requirements of the new i-Size standard. The Sirona is approved in compliance with standard ECE-R 44/04. Other differences lie in their functionality and specifications: In the case of the Sirona M2 i-Size, the child is secured using a five-point harness both in the forward and rear-facing positions. In the case of the Sirona, the child is secured with a safety cushion in the forward-facing position and a five-point harness only in the rear-facing position. The switch between the forward- and rear-facing positions is effected on the Sirona by rotating the seat 360 degrees, and on the Sirona M2 i-Size by using the click system. The Sirona can be set in seven (rear-facing) and five sitting and lying positions (forward-facing), whereas the Sirona M2 i-Size has three (forward-facing) and five sitting and lying positions (rear-facing). The side-impact protection on the Sirona is telescopic but on the Sirona M2 i-Size the protector is folded out. The rebound bar on the Sirona can be removed, whereas on the Sirona M2 i-Size it is an integral part of the base. Moreover, the Sirona M2 i-Size is fitted with fixed shoulder pads and a support leg indicator which shows whether the seat, base and support leg have been installed correctly. The Sirona M2 i-Size comes in eight colours, whereas the Sirona is available in eight colours and seven additional Plus colours.
- From what age can the Sirona M2 i-Size be used?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size can be used for newborns and children up to a height of 105 cm (maximum body weight: 19 kg). This roughly corresponds to an age of four years.
- What is the weight limit for using the Sirona M2 i-Size?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size can be used for children up to a maximum body weight of 19 kg.
- When is a child too big for the CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size?
- The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size can be used by children up to a maximum height of 105 cm (maximum body weight: 19 kg). Depending on the child’s height, this corresponds to approximately four years of age.
- Will the Sirona M2 i-Size fit in my vehicle?
- It is important to check whether the Sirona M2 i-Size is compatible with your vehicle before you purchase it. This is because the Sirona M2 i-Size is soley an ISOFIX seat and can only be installed in i-Size certified vehicles or in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether or not the Sirona M2 i-Size is compatible with your vehicle.
- Can I also use the Sirona M2 i-Size in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size is solely an ISOFIX seat and can only be installed in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points or in i-Size certified vehicles. Please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether or not the Sirona M2 i-Size is compatible with your vehicle.
- Can I also use the Sirona M2 i-Size in a car without i-Size certification?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size can also be used in cars without i-Size certification. However, it is important to emphasise that the vehicle must be fitted with ISOFIX anchorage points. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether or not the Sirona M2 i-Size is compatible with your vehicle.
- What aspects should I bear in mind when installing the Sirona M2 i-Size in my vehicle?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size is installed using the vehicle’s ISOFIX anchorage points. The ISOFIX anchorage points consist of two fixed metal bars per seat and are located between the backrest and seat of the vehicle. The one-click installation with the ISOFIX system is a simple way to install the seat in both a forward and rear-facing position and enhances safety. If the base is installed correctly, the seat can be switched from a rear- to a forward-facing position using the click system. To install the seat in your vehicle correctly, first fold down the support leg of the Sirona M2 i-Size until it locks in place. Release the locking mechanism on the two ISOFIX connectors (the locking mechanisms can be set separately). Important: The ISOFIX connectors must lock into the two ISOFIX anchorage points with an audible click and the green safety indicator must be clearly visible on both ISOFIX release buttons. Then push the base back towards the backrest until the seat is resting flat and snugly against it. Pull the support leg out until it touches the floor of the vehicle. To ensure optimum absorption of force, the support leg should be pulled out one more notch until it locks firmly in place. The support leg indicator on the base then switches to GREEN with an audible click. Place the CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size onto the M i-Size base in the chosen direction of travel. Ensure that both bars lock into place with an audible “CLICK”. Check whether the indicator on the M i-Size base has switched to GREEN. If the indicator is still on RED, the seat is not locked in place properly. Repeat the procedure if necessary. If the indicator is switched to GREEN, the Sirona M2 i-Size has been installed correctly.
- Can my child rest his/her legs on the rebound bar?
- If your child is already quite tall, it is fine for his/her legs to rest on the rebound bar. Bent knees do not constitute a safety risk. As long as your child has enough legroom, we would recommend using the Sirona M2 i-Size in a rear-facing position to reduce stresses to the neck, head, shoulders and internal organs in a head-on collision.
- When can I switch the Sirona M2 i-Size to a forward-facing position?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size can optionally be switched to a forward-facing position once your child has reached a minimum height of 76 cm and the 16th month of life. For safety reasons, we at CYBEX recommend that children are transported in a rear-facing position up to the age of four years.
- Do the side protectors / LSPs have to be folded out on both sides in the car?
- The L.S.P. side-impact protection has to be folded out on the side nearest the car door when the Sirona M2 i-Size is installed either on the right or left-hand side of the rear seat. In this way, the best possible protection is provided in a collision. In this instance, it is important to ensure that only the side protector nearest the door is extended. If the seat is installed in the middle of the rear seat, the linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. system) must not be used under any circumstances.
- How can I switch the Sirona M2 i-Size into a forward-facing position?
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Sirona M2 i-Size should be used in a rear-facing position for as long as possible for maximum safety. As soon as your child no longer has enough legroom in a rear-facing position, the seat can optionally be switched to forward-facing. To do so, the seat can be released by clicking two buttons on the top and at the side of the base and then simply reinserted with a click in the forward-facing position. For more details on how to install your seat, please refer to our instructions or our installation video.
- May I use the seat with an activated side airbag?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size can be used with an activated side airbag.
- How do I secure my child in the seat?
- In a Sirona M2 i-Size your child is secured with a five-point harness.
- Why doesn’t the Sirona M2 i-Size come with a safety cushion (like the Sirona)?
- The Sirona M2 i-Size is a new product concept that offers our customers an additional option when selecting their preferred child restraint system. Parents who prefer a five-point harness in a forward-facing position are now able to opt for a CYBEX seat. This was not the case until now. We would, however, like to stress that CYBEX still recommends that children travel in a rear-facing position for as long as possible. In our view, this is the safest way for your child to travel by car.
- Why does the Sirona M2 i-Size use a 5-point harness rather than a 3-point belt?
- The decision to use a 5-point harness for the Sirona M2 i-Size was based on the following safety aspects: In the case of smaller children, they may be at risk of slipping out of the seat if they are not secured with a 5-point harness. This can happen in a collision, when your child falls asleep or is very active. To prevent your child from slipping out of the seat and to provide maximum protection in a collision, the Sirona M2 i-Size is fitted with a 5-point harness.