Päällinen konepestävä 30° C
Turvaistuin sisältäen vastasyntyneen tukityynyn ja ISOFIX -ohjaimet
Suunniteltu ja muotoiltu Saksassa
Sopiiko tämä istuin autooni?
Testaamme huolellisesti kaikkien tuotteidemme soveltuvuuden kaikkiin uusimpiin automalleihin. Jos et löydä automalliasi, ota yhteyttä asiakaspalveluumme saadaksesi lisätukea. Suosittelemme aina, että teet testiasennuksen valtuutetulla jälleenmyyjällä yhteensopivuuden varmistamiseksi. Tarkista erityisesti, että autossasi on ISOFIX-kiinnikkeet ja riittävän pitkät turvavyöt, koska nämä voivat vaihdella myös valmistajan saman tuotantovuoden aikana.
- From what age and size can the Sirona S i-Size be used?
- The Sirona S i-Size can be used for newborns and children from 45cm up to a height of 105 cm (maximum body weight: 18 kg). This roughly corresponds to an age of four years.
- Onko oikein jatkaa turvaistuimen käyttöä kolarin jälkeen?
- CYBEX neuvoo vakavasti uusimaan turvaistuimen aina pienenkin onnettomuuden jälkeen. Turvalaitteissa saattaa olla hiushalkeamia, joita ei voi nähdä paljaalla silmällä. Ne ilmenevät muoviosissa kolarin jälkeen. Nämä halkeamat saattavat olla vakava vaara seuraavassa kolarissa.
- What is the weight limit for using the Sirona S i-Size?
- The Sirona S i-Size can be used for children up to a maximum body weight of 18 kg.
- The Sirona S i-Size is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (ECE R-129). What does this mean?
- i-Size is a new European standard for car seats. It specifies, among others, that car seats have to be installed with ISOFIX, that infants must travel in a rearward facing position up to the age of 15 months and, for the first time, that side-impact protection is tested.
- Turvaistuimeni on viallinen. Miten saan sen korjattua?
- Ota yhteyttä tuotteen myyneeseen jälleenmyyjään. He selvittävät korjausmahdollisuuden.
- Will the Sirona S i-Size fit in my vehicle?
- It is important to check whether the Sirona i-Size is compatible with your vehicle before you purchase it. This is because the Sirona S i-Size is solely an ISOFIX seat and can only be installed in i-Size certified vehicles or in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether the Sirona S i-Size is compatible with your vehicle or not.
- Mistä saan varaosia tuotteeseeni?
- Voit tilata määrättyjä varaosia tuotteen myyneeltä jälleenmyyjältäsi. Katso osoite kotisivuiltamme: http://cybex-online-.com/fi/retailer.html
- Can I also use the Sirona S i-Size in a car without i-Size certification?
- The Sirona S i-Size can also be used in cars without i-Size certification. However, it is important to emphasize that the vehicle must be fitted with ISOFIX anchorage points. Before purchasing the seat, please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether the Sirona S i-Size is compatible with your vehicle or not.
- What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
- Thick clothing prevents the harness from lying snugly against the body. This incorrect belt positioning could result in the harness slipping off the shoulder. For this reason, your child should wear everyday clothing. Thick clothing such as winter jackets should be avoided where possible. Once your child has been positioned in the seat, he/she can be covered with an extra blanket for warmth.
- What aspects should I bear in mind when installing the Sirona S i-Size in my vehicle?
- The Sirona S i-Size is installed using the vehicle’s ISOFIX anchorage points. The one-click installation with the ISOFIX system is a simple way to install the seat in both, forward and rear-facing position and enhances safety. The integrated support leg ensures additional stability and absorbs the forces in case of an impact. A green indicator confirms the correct installation.
- Can I use this seat on a flight?
- No, this seat is not approved for use on an airplane.
- Can I also use the Sirona S i-Size in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
- The Sirona S i-Size is solely an ISOFIX seat and can only be installed in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorage points or in i-Size certified vehicles. Please refer to the compatibility list on the CYBEX website to see whether the Sirona S i-Size is compatible with your vehicle or not.
- Why only rearward-facing until 15 months and not for 4 years in total?
- The head of a young child is large and heavy in proportion to the rest of their body and their neck is relatively weak. A rear-facing child restraint supports the head and neck and is thought, therefore, to reduce the risk of neck injury. Although this remains a topic for research, European regulators are satisfied that by 15 months, the neck has developed enough strength to withstand the forces in a typical crash. For this reason, 15 months was set as the minimum age for rear-facing. However, many R129 child restraints are approved for longer rear-facing use, for example, by children up to 105 cm (around 4 years).
- How can I switch the Sirona S i-Size into a forward-facing position?
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Sirona S i-Size should be used in a rear-facing position for as long as possible for maximum safety. However, the seat can optionally be switched to forward-facing. To do so, the seat can be rotated the forward-facing position once the child has reached a min. height of 76 cm and is 16 months old.
- How do I secure my child in the seat properly?
- In a Sirona S i-Size your child is secured with a five-point harness. The harness should be strapped tightly so that there is space for one hand between the harness and the body of the child. In a forward-facing position, this harness system is fitted with an Energy Reduction Technology, reducing the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
- Is my child allowed to rest his/her legs on the rebound bar?
- Relatively tall infants may rest their legs on the rebound bar. Bending the legs at the knee does not affect safety in any way. As long as the child has sufficient legroom we recommend using the seat in a rear-facing position, which exposes the child to less force in the event of a collision.
- Do both LSPs have to be extended for safety reasons?
- To provide the best possible protection, the telescopic L.S.P. protector nearest the door should be extended as far as possible. It is designed with two settings. If in the longest setting, the L.S.P. touches the vehicle door, then the first setting must be used instead. When the seat is installed in the middle seat, the linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. System) should not be pulled out.
- Can I use the seat and the base when the side airbag is activated?
- Yes, side airbags may remain activated when using the baby seat.