Specialist Talent Acquisition / Recruiter (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Haluatko olla osa meitä, rakentamassa ja laajentamassa jännittävää brandia koko maailmaan.
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Take over the advice of our executives in the filling of their open positions
- Align the search profile with the line managers and HR business partners, create the job advertisement and define a successful sourcing strategy
- Identify and contact candidates through social networks and enthuse about our open vacancies
- Take responsibility in exciting recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Sucessfully finished studies in economics (business administration, economics, etc.), sociology, psychology, tourism o.Ä. have completed or have successfully completed apprenticeship as a personnel service clerk with corresponding experience
- First experience in recruiting; the use of social media, active sourcing and boolean search is self-evident for you
- Enjoy working with our international colleagues and communicate safely in English and German
- High organizational skills and a structured approach
- Communicative and convincing by your winning nature
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357