Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Czech Republic / Prague (EMEA)
Haluatko olla osa meitä, rakentamassa ja laajentamassa jännittävää brandia koko maailmaan.
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Conceptualize and architect firmware for our electronic products
- Conceptualize and architect applications for mobile devices based on Android and iOS
- Preparing flowcharts and detailed specification for the software development and Support development process from prototype to mass production
- Communication with software and mobile Application suppliers
- Very close cooperation with electronics engineering
- Testing and certification of the final firmware, software and applications
- Successfully finished technical qualification or technical engineering studies with focus on software development
- Knowledge and experience with the software development process. Experience with the programming language based on C++ is an advantage
- Experience in developing electronical wearables and constructing of electronical applications
- Very good skills in English, spoken and written
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Willingness to travel to Germany, Austria and China
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357