Junior Analyst Quality Management (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Haluatko olla osa meitä, rakentamassa ja laajentamassa jännittävää brandia koko maailmaan.
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Ensure continuous improvement of our product and process quality by conducting tests and periodic evaluations
- You conduct internal audits as needed to help identify sources of risk and error
- You communicate the insights and KPIs you have gained within our Research & Development (R & D) team and other internal and external parties
- You deliver ideas and concepts for streamlining and improving our processes and implement them as a Project Manager together with our team
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, mathematics or physics or have a comparable qualification
- You enjoy the preparation and analysis of large amounts of data and ideally have experience in Quality Management
- First experience ideally in product development or internal audits, we require someone with a technical affinity
- You communicate confidently in English
- A structured and analytical way of thinking as well as strong attention to detail
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357