SAP Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) FI CO
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Haluatko olla osa meitä, rakentamassa ja laajentamassa jännittävää brandia koko maailmaan.
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
- Responsible as process and application expert to bridge between business processes and business application
- SAP application design, development, integration, testing, placement and technical architecture
- Assess risks, prioritizes competing business demands and presents the solution to the Division Managers
- Engage with users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing solutions/services
- Support and lead projects of different scale
- Successfully completed studies in Business, IT, Engineering or similar
- Experience in implementing and maintaining SAP FI/CO Modules in an international environment
- Knowledge of project management models (e.g. PRINCE2), architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), IT service management (e.g. ITIL) as well as different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, scrum)
- Profound knowledge of CO-PA and profit center analysis as well as EU Tax regulations
- Strong analytical and logical skills that goes with systems and process thinking
- Strong customer focus and ability to operate at senior management level
- Fluent in English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357