ONE CHAIR. FITS ALL.
THE ALL NEW 4-IN-1 SEATING SOLUTION
A chair for life. The CYBEX 4-in-1 LEMO Chair offers a sustainable choice that grows with your baby. Simply use the matching attachments for your child’s age and the LEMO Chair can be used from birth up to approx. 99 years. Growing child, changing needs, ergonomic seating: a smart one-hand adjustment feature allows the choice of four depth positions and a stepless height adjustment of the seat. Dining room? Patio? Kitchen? The wheels decrease the risk of the highchair tipping over and increase your mobility around the house.
A smart one-hand adjustment feature allows easy, fast and comfortable adjustment of the LEMO CHAIR in seconds.
Individual height adjustment
Individual height adjustments ensure optimised ergonomic seating as your child grows and oﬀers a perfect ﬁt for people of any age afterwards.
Individual depth adjustment
Four depth positions ensure comfortable seating as your child grows.
Only 4 screws - easy assembly in less than 3 minutes
Accessories available: LEMO Baby Set, LEMO Tray, LEMO Comfort Inlay
LEMO Chair from birth (with Bouncer), from 6 months - approx. 9 kg (with Baby Set). LEMO Chair from 3 years to approx. 99 years (approx. 95 kg)
Aluminium frame with a plastic seating area and footrest.
Information: L 560 mm / W 530 mm / H 820 mm. Weight: 8.3 kg.
LEMO Chair Wood
Aluminium frame with an Ashwood seating area and footrest.
Information: L 560 mm / W 530 mm / H 820 mm. Weight: 8.0 kg.
The CYBEX LEMO Tutorial
Downloads: User Guides
- Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
- You can order replacement parts from a specialist retailer near you. To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: http://cybex-online.com/de/retailer.html
- How old does my child have to be to use the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood?
- The LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood can be used in combination with the LEMO Bouncer from the age of 0 to 6 months. Children between 6 months and 3 years old can sit in the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood using the optional LEMO Baby Set. For users from the ages of 3 to 99, the seat is adjustable to individual needs.
- Can the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood be positioned at the dining table?
- Our LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood is individually adjustable, so it can be adapted to any commonly used table height.
- What accessories are available for the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood?
- Available accessories are the LEMO Baby Set, the LEMO Tray and the LEMO Comfort Inlay.
- How can I be sure that my chair will not tip over and is sturdy?
- The silicone foot caps on our LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood make it very stable. They are located on the highchair's front legs, and in conjunction with the castors on the back legs they prevent the chair from tipping over. Our LEMO Bouncer also has silicone foot caps on its base frame to ensure stability and make sure it won’t tip over.
- How can I clean the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood?
- The LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood can be quite simply wiped with a damp cloth. Our LEMO Tray and the LEMO Baby Set can be cleaned separately in a dishwasher.
- How is the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood assembled?
- It takes just a few minutes to assemble the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood. The supply package includes six components, which are very easy to join together and set up. Four screws, which must be tightened using the supplied Allen key, fasten the components together.
- Is there an additional/removable tray for the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood?
- Yes. The accessory LEMO Tray can be fitted on the LEMO Baby Set. Both accessories are dishwasher-safe, and are available in a choice of six colours: Outback Green, Canary Yellow, Twilight Blue, Porcelain White, Infinity Black and Storm Grey.
- Does the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood have an additional cushion?
- Yes. Our LEMO Comfort Inlay is available as an accessory. We offer the Comfort Inlay in two colours: Storm Grey and Pale Beige. The Comfort Inlay provides enhanced comfort and can be cleaned in a washing machine at 30° Celsius.
- Can my child push himself/herself away from the table and pull towards it when sitting in the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood?
- The two castors on the back legs of the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood roll it backwards when your child pushes away from the table. This prevents the chair from tipping over. The non-slip silicone foot caps on the front legs mean that your child cannot pull himself or herself towards the table and is at all times seated safely in the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood.
- Are the tools for assembling the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood supplied?
- Our LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood can be assembled in just a few minutes and is fastened together by just four screws. We do of course supply the Allen key necessary to tighten them.
- Can I buy the LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood without the LEMO Baby Set?
- Our LEMO Chair/LEMO Chair Wood is supplied without the LEMO Baby Set. The LEMO Baby Set can be purchased as an accessory, as can the matching LEMO Comfort Inlay and LEMO Tray.