Manager International Sales GUS (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of our distribution partners in the GUS region
- You define and implement a territorial sales and marketing strategy in close collaboration with our partners
- You analyse the markets and competitors to improve and/ or develop new market entry strategies
- You are responsible to implement a roadmap for the assigned countries
- You identifiy and evaluate potential new distributors in collaboration with the Director International Sales EMEA
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed a university degree in Business Administration or similar, preferably MBA
- Profound work experience in a similar, preferably in the FMCG and/ or Lifestyle-industry. Experience with the management of distribution partners and export business in the GUS region
- Familiar with the international sales environment
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication, cultural and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) and Willing to relocate to our European Head Quarters in Germany
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357