Assistant to Managing Director and Event Organisator / Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Office organisation for the Managaing Director of the area National Distribution e.g. appointment organisation and diary keeping, agenda and meeting minutes
- Manage ad hoc tasks and projects as they arise
- Be the first contact person for internal and external visitors of the whole team
- Meeting organisation (incl. preparation and follow up)
- Event organisation and ensuring a great run and service during them
- Preparation of presentations, running statistics and reports
- Keeping hold-files and following up deadlines
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or business studies
- Approx. 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Business fluent in German and English
- Profound skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Friendly, communicative and highly service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive character
- Driving licence
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905