Assistant Product & Trade Marketing Italy (m/f/d)
Italy / Vicenza (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Development and delivery of product trainings for colleagues and customers
- Participate in international and local fairs and events
- You are the contact person for the regional marketing team, sales team and interface to product marketing for all product related questions in the assigned product category
- Executing the global 360° marketing toolbox on a national level
- Implementation of global POS guidelines / POS excellence strategy in your markets
Profile of qualification
- Min. 1 year working experience in marketing, preferably in the field of FMCG, toys or children-related products
- Successfully graduated university studies of Business Administration, with focus on marketing/sales or similar background
- Marketing know-how with a strong focus on Trade Marketing and ideally first experience with product marketing / management
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
- Willingness to travel (min 50%)
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357