Head of Product Compliance (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for the regulatory, product safety and material compliance for all EMEA branded products globally and act as expert for EMEA compliance with all stakeholders within the Goodbaby Group
- Monitor and evaluate global recalls to provide knowledge and input to minimize the risks of our company having a similar recall imposed by local authority
- Attend regional standard committees
- Work with Design, Engineering, Project Management and Production to ensure that the products are designed and developed in accordance with all appropriate standards
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in business engineering, sciences or similar
- Extensive experience in a regulatory or compliance related area, preferably within the juvenile industry or an international testing lab
- Great knowledge in safety regulatory field (including safety risk assessments, RAPEX procedures)
- Structured and analytical way of thinking with strong attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357