Head of Sales & Marketing Sweden (m/f/d)
Sweden / Stockholm (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Establish, oversee and execute sales and marketing programs and activities to implement the overall business strategy and objectives set by the country manager
- Develop and maintain long-standing profitable business relationships with our key accounts and ensure constant sales expansion
- Lead the Swedish Sales and Marketing Team to maximize sales growth and visibility in Sweden, and ensure that all employees are properly trained in skills, product & company knowledge, procedures, standards and systems
- Monitor and achieve agreed turnover targets incl. regular reporting on forecasting, sales and marketing budgets
- Identify and drive new business opportunities within the country to further position the relevant brands in the Swedish market and maintain existing business activities
- Provide recommendations to the regional & global marketing team on special programs and initiatives designed for the Swedish market to better position the brand and the products
Profile of qualification
- University studies of Business Administration, preferably MBA with extensive sales know-how and proven track record working with Key Account Management online and offline in the Swedish market
- Fluent in Swedish and Business English. Finish or Norwegian in addition would be advantageous
- Experience in setting up new operations and developing structures. Demonstrating a deep understanding and awareness of juvenile retail, fashion, customer demand and competitor activity within the zone
- Experience of increasing turnover and profitability as well as successful management of P&Ls, budgets and sales growth
- Leadership experience and ability to promote a high-performance culture which demonstrates a commitment to providing exceptional customer experiences
- Proactive and highly creative. Strong Goal Focus with a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357