Lead Engineer Sports Goods(m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Developing diverse technical child consumer products (e.g. Strollers, Baby Furniture) from concept to series-production with the integration of electronical smart applications
- Leadership of small construction teams with professional authority
- Constructing complex product components independently and Implementing innovative mechanical solutions and creation of freehand sketches for immediate visualization
- Creation of technical documentations and drawings for existing and future products for internal and external use
- Cross functional teamwork in intercultural teams, interface to our international designers, development teams and suppliers. Integrate requests for modification and elaboration of technical proposals for solutions
- Intensive support for our foreign suppliers during series production launch
Profile of qualification
- Successfully finished technical qualification or technical engineering studies with focus on mechanics, plastics or similar with relevant experience in developing mechanical industrial or consumer goods made of plastic or metal
- Profound 3D-CAD-skills (preferably ProEngineer)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a plus. Willingness to travel (China, Austria, Czech Republic)
- Highly committed, accurate and goal-oriented and independent personality
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357