Trainee Project Manager (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- You will complete an exciting 12-month trainee program that will guide you through all areas of Project Management at Cybex - Technical Lifestyle Products, & Car Seats including assignments in Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Design and Engineering- everything is included!
- You get to know senior executives from different areas and can help shape the company strategy
- From the beginning, you will be integrated into day-to-day business as well as being involved with demanding and responsible interdisciplinary projects
- You lead selected work packages in different project phases from the initial phase to the steady series production.
- You secure the information flow to all project members incl. regular status reports to stakeholders
- You will complete a project assignment at minimum one of our foreign locations
Profile of qualification
- You have recently graduated with an excellent university degree preferably in the area of Business Engineering or similar.
- Up to 2 years practical experience in a business environment
- Agile, structured and independent work style, coupled with hands-on mentality
- International experience in foreign semesters or internship
- Fluent in English and German in spoken and written
- Committed, creative, flexible, goal and success-oriented
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357