Working Student Legal (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Legal advice to the governing bodies and the operational units in the home country and abroad
- Designing, reviewing and negotiating contracts of all kinds in the national and international environment (for example vendor agreements, distribution agreements, confidentiality agreements and purchase agreements)
- Processing of company law issues, particularly constitutional issues and limited liability company law
- Active management and handling of legal risks for the corporate groups as well as trademark law and competition law issues
- Control of external service providers (for example law firms, notaries, other advisors)
Profile of qualification
- Currently studying business law or jurisprudence and first professional experience gained
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and flexibility
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Proficient with MS-Office
- Hands-on mentality, coupled with a pragmatic focus on implementation and a precise operation
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357