Working Student Internal Communication (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Content creation for defined scope (workplace development, Space- & Move-Mgmt. as well as building projects)
- Manage comms-projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline
- Create and send out info-mails, newsletters, printed publications for all space-related initiatives
- Collaborate with Employer Branding to ensure transparent communication supporting employee's loyalty & motivating employee experience
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in Bachelor/ Master studies of Business Administration or comparable
- Experience in creating targeted content that generates measurable return on invest
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Very good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357