Specialist Trade Marketing (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support in the development and implementation of a global trade marketing strategy for all categories of products in our company for online and offline channels
- Analyzing the requirements of the trade in terms of the product range and services
- Responsibility for market-conform staging of our products at the point of sale in compliance with our corporate identity
- Support to Create a strategic omni chanel retail tools set on-and offline
- Budget controlling, Organisation of Team related Meetings and Administrative tasks
- Help to create a VM Reporting-System and define the process of quality control
- Taking care of the trade marketing toolbox and ensuring timely production for the countries
Profile of qualification
- Successfully graduated university studies of Business Administration, with focus on marketing/sales
- First working experience in trade marketing, preferably in the field of fast-moving-consumer-goods, lifestyle and apparel or same industry
- Excellent English skills and fluent German is a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357