Specialist Marketing online channels GER/AT/NL(m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- In the regional marketing team, you are the online expert for all digital tools and marketing activities.
- Provide input on the local market needs to the regional product and trade marketing division teams for their campaign creation
- Execute excellent local online marketing strategies and content across all online channels, according to global digital CI guidelines
- Planning, implementing and execute the targeted, innovative online marketing activities for customers in GER/AT/NL including monitoring of results.
- Managing the newsletter tool including set up of B2B newsletters and result tracking
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed university studies in Business Administration, with focus on online marketing/sales or similar background
- Relevant experience in a similar function in online marketing, preferably in the area of FMCG, toys or children-related products
- Profound online marketing know-how with a strong focus on content excellence
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Photoshop / InDesign is a plus with strong understanding of online customer journey and online shopper behavior
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357