Working Student Controlling (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support the reporting and analyzing of KPIs for management reporting and the decision-making unit
- Analyze deviations within budgeting / forecasting, identify and report possible reasons
- Participate in budget planning and forecast processes
- Monitoring and administration of budgets and purchase requisitions
- Generate reports in our business intelligence software
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc analysis
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in bachelor / master studies of business administration or comparable
- Ability to communicate effectively with profound written and oral communication skills in English and German
- You have a good understanding of controlling processes and are motivated to learn more
- You are detail-oriented and have an affinity for numbers
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- You are a team player
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357