Intern Product Marketing (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Help with product shootings and the creation of tutorial videos
- Creation of product marketing materials, such as fact sheets
- Creation product training materials
- Perform competitor analyzes through e.g. web monitoring with regard to their top sellers and the relevant product characteristics
- Support target group analysis with regard to popular product characteristics and price elasticity
- Maintaining the product text database
- Participating in the creation of new packaging concepts
Profile of qualification
- Currently studying in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or a comparable course of studies
- Preferably practical experience in this area
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Detail-oriented and a high degree of self-initiative
- Structured and independent work
- Communicative and open personality who can work independently as well as in a team
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357