Manager International Sales APAC (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of our direct sales channels in the APAC region
- Define and implement a territorial sales and marketing strategy in close collaboration with our partners
- Analyse the markets and competitors to improve and/ or develop new market entry strategies
- Responsible to implement a roadmap for the assigned countries
- Identify and evaluate potential new distributors in collaboration with the Director Sales Distribution APAC
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed a university degree in Business Administration or similar
- Profound work experience in a similar, preferably in the FMCG and/ or Lifestyle-industry
- Familiar with the international sales environment
- Fluency in English and Chinese preferred
- Excellent communication, cultural and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Willing to relocate to our European Head Quarters or could be based in Tokyo or Shanghai HongQiao
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357