Manager Quality (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of product quality at each stage of the Product Lifecycle, including development projects, production start up, running orders and market feedback.
- Manage product requirements, test program and product validation; deliver the Quality Plan
- Measure and monitor all quality parameters delivering corrective actions as needed at the start of production
- Analyse customer complaints and manage 8D process
- Participate in Change Management process and be responsible for final release of engineering changes to production.
- Drive continuous improvement plans with the supplier(s) and provide supplier performance KPIs
- Provide regular quality management reporting for the product category and running issues
Profile of qualification
- Engineering degree; potentially a Masters degree in Quality management
- Profound experience in quality management, preferably in the area of consumer goods
- Six Sigma experience, Quality Management Systems (ISO9000, TS16949)
- Product Developement Experience would be a plus
- Fluent Business English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357