Working Student Logistics (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support our logistics team with planning, implementation and controlling of logistic processes
- Contribute to flow optimization of goods and communication
- Determination and preparation of logistics performance indicators as well as creation of status reports and presentations
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in bachelor / master studies in Business Administration
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel
- First experience in SAP is a plus
- Profound English skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent team and communication skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357