Specialist Retail Architect (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Development of the Global Retail Toolbox with focus on standardization and modularity
- Integration and Implementation of the Global Retail Toolbox into various Shop in Shop Environments
- Develop and Collaborate on Design Projects such as Retail-Environments / Shop in Shop-Solutions
- Responsible for Retail Furniture and Product-Displays
- Responsible for complete Construction Paperwork and Maintaining and updating Database / CAD-Library
- Communicate with involved Parties and Coordinate Project Details
Profile of qualification
- University studies in Bachelor’s / Master´s, preferably with focus on architecture
- Experience in producing construction documents
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a an architecture firm
- Proven proficiency in Vektorworks, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in Business English
- High affinity for lifestyle and design
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357