Specialist Web Content Publishing (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth / Munich (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and managing Company's various websites
- Support in managing all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google AdWords and onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other promotional campaigns and supporting the team globally
- Working closely with Head of Digital Marketing in the areas of Web, Blog, Social Media, Mobile, Intranet, SEO and SEM
- Collaborating with various departments and managing relationships with key suppliers (digital agencies, technology vendors etc.) and internal partners (web development team, IT, product, marketing etc.)
- Aligning with agencies across digital properties and briefing them
- Also, administering various digital tools, user accounts and their relevant access
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in Marketing or Business Administration
- Approximately 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Strong relevant experience or knowledge in the key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing/management, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Fluent in Business English
- Passionate for emerging social media and digital marketing trends
- Highly efficient, collaborative team player, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357