Manager SEO (m/w/d)
Germany / Munich (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Work closely with the Design, Communications, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to drive the business's marketing campaigns and branding goals
- Analyse and create strategic recommendations for online content architecture and promotions
- Conduct research and create a portfolio of target keywords to develop a roadmap strategy for improving the business's rank in search engines and online traffic
- Conception, planning and implementation of national and international SEO for our global multi-language websites
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of relevant SEO KPIs
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in Marketing or Business Administration
- Several years of professional experience in SEO
- Good technical understanding of the background and relationships: crawlability, internal linking, page structure, semantic optimization etc.
- Safe use of SEO tools (Google Search Console, Sistrix, Searchmetrics etc).
- Fluent in Business English
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357