Specialist Social Media Channel Management (m/f/d)
Czech Republic / Prague (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support of the strategic development of all Goodbaby International social media channels in line with pre-defined key performance indicators
- Identify opportunities and define strategies for various social media channels around the world in close co-operation with our Marketing team
- Optimize social media channel mix for different regions
- Maximize the engagement and reach of social media content
- Support of the global distribution of social media content. Also, support the development and manage the execution of our social media posting strategy
- Maintenance and management of the global content calendar for all social media channels
Profile of qualification
- Successfully graduated from university with a marketing degree or similar
- Experience in social media marketing & channel management in an international environment
- Strong affection with digital marketing and social media
- Commercial and sales driven mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to think strategically but with a hands-on execution mentality
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357