Specialist Global Training Development (m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Create engaging training activities, compelling course content and implement course improvements in collaboration and coordination with the Marketing and Sales Department
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.
- Maintain and administer the Learning management system, training documentation and course folders
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed a university degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Experience in online curriculum development and the ability to write effective copy, instructional text
- Solid knowledge of E-Learning-Software
- Proficient with e-learning authoring tool such as articulate 360 and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as another European language
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357