Manager Quality Management Systems / Auditing (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Monitoring of compliance with R&D business processes by analyzing records, operating practices and during new product developments
- Perform internal process audits to collect and verify data to support the identification of root causes in case of process deviations
- Reporting of audit results, provides ideas and concepts for corrective actions and recommendations for overall improvements
- Development and implementation of new quality management business processes, operating procedures and policies
- Generating and reporting of key performance indicators (KPI) for key Quality Management System items within the R&D teams to drive continuous improvement
- Applying quality system knowledge to help improve compliance throughout the organization
- Promote quality achievements and performance improvement
Profile of qualification
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or another relevant field
- Experience in analyzing processes and complex projects in an international environment
- Ideally experience in the juvenile product and/or manufacturing industry
- Ideally experience in the areas of product development or as an internal auditor
- Experience with standard audit and quality management tools (e.g. 8D, 5xWhy, Corrective-Action-Plan)
- Fluent English skills
- Structured and analytical thinking and acting
- Attention to detail
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905