Director International Sales EMEA (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Introduce and position brands in the EMEA region (incl. India) by maintaining a long-term strategic business relationship with existing + new distributors
- Coach export sales personnel to achieve the objectives
- Establish and oversee plans, policies and programs that will effectively implement the business strategies and objectives for all sales via distributors
- Work out a comprehensive market entry strategy and implementation roadmap for all new markets in that region by proactively sourcing new partners
- Define and realize a territorial sales & marketing strategy in close collaboration with the distributors
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Follow up milestones, action points and deadlines related to the global sales strategy implementation and execution
- Support the Executive Management and the VP Sales in the strategy definition and implementation for the overall global sales strategy
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed university studies of Business Administration
- Related extensive Sales Work experience, preferably in Fashion & Apparel, FMCG, IT or children related products
- Experience in Export Management in Europe, CIS & Middle East markets is a must
- Proven record in setting up new operations and developing long term relationships with business partners
- Knowledge of operating standards and processes
- English Business Fluent, other languages preferred
- Down to earth and hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905