Specialist Marketing GER/A/NL (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of target-orientated and innovative marketing strategies and instruments in order to support the sales team directly
- Preparation of presentations, marketing documents and sell-in documents for the sales reps
- Preparation of all POS material and / or coordination with external parties to create the POS Material
- Manage marketing business intelligence databank
- Produce quarterly reports in key trend area
- Responsible for continuous monitoring and posting to all applicable social media outlets
- Coordinate the marketing social media calendar
- Tracking social media performance and influence measurements
- Own small projects
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies of Business Administration
- Related first work experience (1-3 years), preferably in the area of consumer goods
- Marketing know-how, with strong focus on Trade Marketing and Online Marketing
- First knowledge of the German, Austrian and Dutch market and the customer behaviour in respective countries
- Profound English skills
- Excellent organisation skills with high attention to detail
- Understanding for Lifestyle and Design
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905