Working Student Technologies (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Conduct internet-based research for innovations
- Create search strategies for both public and commercial databases
- Support our team in creating patent infringement analysis and state-of-the-art analysis
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in bachelor / master studies in industrial engineering or natural sciences
- Very good analytical skills
- First experience in using databases is an advantage
- Profound English skills
- A structured, detail and independent oriented way of working completes your profile
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905