Assistant Customer Relations - France (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Main contact with our french customers and distribution partners
- Build long-term relationships with our international local customers in cooperation with the local sales teams
- Order processing in international sales for the whole order process
- Provide product advice and generate additional sales
- Develop our key account listings and create statistics
- Carry out administrative and organizational tasks
- Handle customer complaints
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship
- First experience in sales, preferably in customer relations field within an international environment
- Excellent command of English and / or German, Native speaker of French language is needed
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of initiative and assertiveness
- Strong communication and team skills
- Profound knowledge of MS Office required and SAP R/3 experience is a plus
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905