Working Student Human Resources (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Areas of responsibilities
- Work on special projects related to diverse HR topics
- Assist the HR Management in the entire recruiting process
- Answer all incoming candidate requests
- Coordinate and prepare interviews and meetings
- Process refusals and ensure traceability
- Support on-boarding processes and ensure new employee integration
- Take responsibility for in-house talent database
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in bachelor / master studies of business administration or comparable
- Ability to communicate effectively with profound written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills
- Highly organized
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Proficient with MS Office
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH / Human Resources:+49 (0) 921 78511 9905