The SafeLock™ Base works seamlessly with the Aton M car seat, offering a new anti-rebound design and a height-adjustable load leg, to provide extra stability and safety. An extra car seat base can be handy for families with multiple cars and/or caregivers to help transition baby to and from the vehicle without the need to reinstall depending on who they are traveling with.
- Anti-rebound design provides additional protection in the event of a crash by limiting the car seat's movement towards the back of the vehicle.
- Highly visible indicators change from red to green when the car seat is locked into the base and the load leg is properly installed for extra safety.
- Height-adjustable load leg helps reduce crash energy by redirecting forces to the vehicle floor and away from your baby.
- One-hand release buttons allow for easy removal of the car seat from the base.
- Dual Level Indicator ensures the infant car seat is reclined at the proper angle.
- Unique belt tensioning system offers quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle seat belts.
With SensorSafe™, you'll gain instant insight into your child's well-being—even when your eyes are on the road. Built into the chest clip of CYBEX car seats, the SensorSafe clip connects to a vehicle receiver which sends alerts about your child's safety, right to the mobile app on your phone. It's the kind of unparalleled safety technology you've come to expect from CYBEX.
Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.)
Linear Side Impact Protection is a feature of CYBEX car seats that absorbs impact forces of certain side impact crashes and directs these forces into the energy absorbing shell of the car seat and away from the child’s sensitive neck area. By extending the L.S.P. system on the side of your car seat facing the door, this feature takes the initial brunt of the force and helps keep your child safer in the event of a near side impact.
Car seats with L.S.P. extended see a reduction in near side impact forces on the baby by up to 25 % when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
11-Position Height-adjustable Headrest
With the 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This eliminates the need for the difficult re-threading of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
Matching Integrated XXL Sun Canopy
For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfills the stringent UPF50+ sun protection standard. The sun canopy is designed to elegantly disappear behind a color-coordinated visor. It can also be extended incrementally, offering sun and wind protection.
Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
Removable Newborn Inlay
Provides support from 4 to 11 lbs.
European Belt Routing
European belt routing provides safe installation in a car or taxi without a car seat base.