The SafeLock™ Base works seamlessly with the Aton M car seat, offering a new anti-rebound design and a height-adjustable load leg, to provide extra stability and safety. An extra car seat base can be handy for families with multiple cars and/or caregivers to help transition baby to and from the vehicle without the need to reinstall depending on who they are traveling with.
- Anti-rebound design provides additional protection in the event of a crash by limiting the car seat's movement towards the back of the vehicle.
- Highly visible indicators change from red to green when the car seat is locked into the base and the load leg is properly installed for extra safety.
- Height-adjustable load leg helps reduce crash energy by redirecting forces to the vehicle floor and away from your baby.
- One-hand release buttons allow for easy removal of the car seat from the base.
- Dual Level Indicator ensures the infant car seat is reclined at the proper angle.
- Unique belt tensioning system offers quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle seat belts.
11-Position Height-adjustable Headrest
For protection that grows with the child
In combination with the Linear Side-impact Protection System, the height-adjustable headrest adds to the excellent side-impact protection of the Aton M infant car seat.
With the 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult rethreading of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
Compatible with CYBEX, gb strollers as well as with select other brands.
Matching Integrated XXL Fold-away Sun Canopy
For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfills the stringent UPF50+ sun protection standard. The integrated, XXL fold-away sun canopy is designed to elegantly disappear behind a color-coordinated visor. It can also be extended incrementally, offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind.
The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy-absorbing shell.
The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
Removable Newborn Inlay
Provides support from 5 lbs. to 11 lbs
European Belt Routing
European belt routing provides safe installation in a car or taxi without a car seat base.