1100 mmFolded length:
620 mmFolded width:
485 mmFolded height:
Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
Engineered and designed in Germany
The pictures of products and the measurements on this website are for indication purpose only. Products may vary and we reserve the right to make product changes.
Downloads: User Guides
- Will my child be comfortable riding in the Balios S Lux stroller?
In addition to super soft suspension, the Balios S Lux has a luxurious seat unit that is designed for comfort—giving you peace of mind that your child is comfortable and enjoying their ride.
- Can I use the Balios S Lux as a travel system?
Yes, the Balios S Lux stroller offers four different travel options. In addition to the seat unit, the frame of the Balios S Lux can carry a Cot S so your child can be comfortable and sheltered from birth. A snug Cocoon S soft cot can also be placed in the stroller seat for additional warmth and comfort.
- Is the Balios S Lux stroller easy to carry?
When it is folded into its most compact size, the Balios S Lux measures: L 620 mm / W 485 mm / H 320 mm. This makes it easy to store in the trunk of your car or in your storage space at home.
- I would like to order the Balios S Lux. What will I receive with the delivery?
With each delivery you will receive a stroller including wheels, a bumper bar, an XXL sun canopy, and a shopping basket.
- Can I carry my newborn baby in the Balios S Lux?
Yes, the stroller seat can be reclined to a fully flat position which allows newborn babies to lie down comfortably. The adjustable legrest also helps your baby to lie flat.
- Where can I get spare parts for my stroller?
Spare parts are available from selected retailers. To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: https://cybex-online.com/retailer
- Where can I buy CYBEX strollers and buggies?
CYBEX strollers and buggies are available on our online store: https://store.cybex-online.com/
To find a store near you, simply go to the store locator on our website: https://cybex-online.com/retailer
- Which age group is the Balios S Lux stroller for?
The Balios S Lux can be used from birth up until the child is 4 years old.
- What is the difference between the Balios S Lux and the Balios S 2-in-1?
The main difference between the two strollers is that the Balios S 2-in-1 can be changed from cot mode to seat mode by changing the soft fabric components. Otherwise the two strollers share most of the same features.
- Is there a seat liner for this stroller?
Our Summer Seat Liner is sweat-absorbing and will keep your child cool on warm days. It can be easily installed in all CYBEX strollers.
- Which accessories can I use with the Balios S Lux stroller?
The following accessories can be used with the Balios S Lux: Car Seat Adapters, Cup Holder, Gold Footmuff, Kid Board, Parasol, Rain Cover, Snøgga Compact Footmuff, Snack Tray, Summer Seat Liner.